Friday 26 October 2012

Week 2 Reflection

What: This week it was labour day so that means that we got the day off school I was so exited. On my day off I went to Castlecliff  park me my sister and her friend also went to the dairy I think it was unfair because I got $1 and they got $1.90c. I got two k bars they were really hard but they were really yum. On Thursday   
we did Rippa rugby again but this time we played a proper game of rugby, everybody was moaning and saying pass the ball stop hogging. 

So What: This week I learnt how to play Rippa rugby and play badminton again. I also think I have done good with our habit of mind taking responsible risk because yesterday I was about to jump off the deck and onto the wooden edge of the garden. I didn't jump because I could have missed and hurt myself or I could land in the garden and get in trouble.

Now What: I want to listen better so I don't get in trouble and get my work finished all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment