Friday 19 October 2012

Week 1 Reflection

What: This week on Thursday we did some art. First we got 8 pieces of paper and named them. Then we got our instructions we had to follow them exactly or we would get the whole thing wrong. Later in the afternoon we played rippa rugby. First we played a game called looking for space. In looking for space you had to keep your head up and when we got told to stop we had to quickly run to the biggest area. Who ever had the biggest area gets to pick whatever they want to build in that spot. It was lots of fun. I think I have done good with our new habit of mind taking responsible risk because I was about to jump to a another tree when I was in a tree but I thought I could miss the tree and break a bone, so I didn't.

So What: I learnt that there are lots of different ways to paint not just with a paint brush and I also learnt some new games in rippa rugby.

Now  What: I want to listen and follow instructions better and not talk so I don't get in trouble and so I finish my work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment