Friday 2 November 2012

Week 3 Reflection

What: This week we did a project we had to choose something that started with the letter f. I chose Fossils because I like fossils and I found some shell fossils. We also started swimming again I dived into the water and I was sliding on the edges of the pool it was fun. We done bike safety too but me, Harry, Isaiah, Tarron, Jake, Mitchell and VJ were the only ones who brought our bikes and helmets so we were the only ones who got to do obstacle courses. I think I took an irresponsible risk this week because I climbed a tree  when we weren't allowed to and I got in trouble because I forgot we weren't allowed to climb them.
 
So What: This week I learnt how to ride my bike better and more of the road rules and how to get past obstacles better.


Now What: My goal is to get all my work done for the rest of the term and do a lot better than last term because I'm leaving for Wanganui Intermediate School at the end of the year. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name Is Kelvin i am 11 years old and i like your blogs they are awesome to read this all my comment for all your blogs,

    YOUR BLOGS ARE COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete