Friday 31 August 2012

Week 7 Reflection

What: This week on Tuesday we had our last Gym session. I went to the last and first session but I missed out on the others because I was sick at home. I was sick at home with a really bad cough and spewing up. I felt YUCK I got a bit better after a few days and I could get out of bed and watch television. On Thursday went to buddy art  in room nine. We were making bugs. First we made the body with a sponge then we made the legs by dipping a piece of cardboard into paint and making a leg shape with it. Then we used a paint brush for the feet.  

So What: I think I did quite good with our habit of mind this week because I have used all of the senses looking, listening, touch and smelling.


Now What: I want to get all my work done so I don't have to finish it in room four or stay in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment