Friday 27 July 2012

Week 2 Reflection

What: This week Room 15 went to the Wanganui Boys & Girls Gym Club. We played some games and ran around for a while. Then we got into 4 groups and started circuits. We also went to the Tech Expo. There were lots of different schools. We all got to meet a small Japanese robot. It can understand and speak Japanese. Our habit of mind that we are focusing on is think and communicate with clarity and precision.

So What: This week I learnt what a pike is at the gym and if I work hard and stay on task I can get my work done on time. I learnt to speak with clarity and precision and to be specific. I also learnt that small Japanese robots are heavy. 

Now What: I want to keep working hard and staying on task to get my work done on time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Anarun. You had a very busy week at school. what is your favourite thing to do at the gym? I really like the trampoline. Mrs Robertson

    ReplyDelete