Friday 11 May 2012

Week 3 Reflection

What: This week on Monday Room 15 went to Rutherford for fitness. My group practiced pivoting and passing the ball then we played a game. After a while the groups swapped over and my group went to music. This time I had a go at the keyboard instead of the guitar. Then we went back to School after we finished music. Then on Tuesday we started doing Picasso faces. My Picasso face colour is yellow, purple, brown and blue my background is red. On Thursday we did buddy class some of us showed our buddy's how to post. Me and my buddy Skyla did a wordle about herself. 


So What: I learnt how to pivot better and to pass the ball with both hands and aim for the chest I also learnt a new game.


Now What: My goal is to finish my work and homework so I don't have to go to Room 4 and get detentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment