Friday 16 March 2012

Week 7 Reflection

What: On Thursday Room 15, 6, 5 and the year 5's of Room 4 went to Putiki Marae it was extraordinary. I liked making fried bread because we got to eat it. They were delicious, they were even almost as yum as my dad's boil up. My group didn't  get  to go on the waka because the weather was to rough. And on Tuesday we went to the hall and saw two constables. Constable Grey and Constable Val.


Now what: This week I learnt a new game at the marae,It was called Ki O Rahi.When we listened to the police talk I learned that the baton has a button that makes the baton extend.


So what: I need to finish all my homework so I don't have to go to detention.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Anaru, the place you went was awesome and want was the waka ride anyway?

    ReplyDelete